TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of “thekoolroom” website indicate acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Please read them carefully.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure all hardware,software and or products purchased are compatible and to not pose any issues with use or application.
- Under no circumstances is The Kool Room liable for damages and or data loss caused in the use or application of its products and other integrated parts within.
- Under no circumstances is The Kool Room liable for damages and or any claims in the event of third party claims against you.
- Our stock product inventory is live and ready to ship. If the product is not in stock or available within the required quantity, the checkout cannot proceed and you will not be charged for products or services that are not in stock. In the event of high volume purchases and or low stock levels, you will be notified and offered an extension/refund or an eta of your products.
- For large orders,Corporate sales,Education Facilities,Non-Profit and Charity organisations, we may offer further discounts to our already low prices. Please contact us for further details, we're happy to help.
- Your privacy is very important to you and to us. Under no circumstances will we share, disclose any private information with any third party. Unless we are obliged to by law and presented with a court order.
- In the event of false or misleading information is submitted by a customer, we will forward all relevant material to the appropriate government authority.
- The Kool Room is protected by a High-Grade Encryption SSL connection (AES-256 256 bit) and verified by Starfield Technologies .
- All online transactions are via PayPal's secured gateway.
- We accept payment via our secured payment gateway,PayPal,Direct Deposit,Visa and Mastercard.
- We welcome DD (Bank direct deposit) payments. If you wish to process your order/payment via DD, please follow the prompts in you shopping cart.
- We may also process your DD order manually: Please send us an email with your full name, billing/shipping address, telephone number and a list of the products required (include web-links and quantities).Please Note that processing your payments via DD may take a little longer.
- Customers based outside of Australia that wish to pay via international Bank Telegraphic Transfer may do so at an additional fee of AU$18.00 (please contact us for further details)
- Direct Deposit to: Bank - ANZ Bank 533 Blackburn Road Mount Waverley Victoria Australia 3149.
- Bank Routing/Swift Number: ANZBAU3M (only to be used for Overseas Payments)
- Bank BSB and Account Number: BSB-013471 Account Number-527867487
- Account Name: Foe pty ltd
- Prices are subject to change at any time without notice and we reserve the right to not honour errors or typographical errors.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- All orders that originate outside of Australia are exclusive of GST ( minus 10%) Discount will be applied at checkout.
- We do not offer a pick-up service and all orders are processed and dispatched via our website.
- Once your order has been processed and payment is confirmed, your items will be dispatched.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time for any reason.
- All orders/sales are processed and dispatched from Melbourne Australia.
- All orders are double checked to ensure correct/undamaged/new items are packed safely and securely.
- Please ensure that you inspect your order prior to signing receipt. Once you have accepted and signed for the delivery,you have accepted that you have taken possession of the goods and no claim may be made for damaged in transit or broken and damaged contents.
SHIPPING AND TRANSIT TIMES
- All domestic orders require a signature and proof of delivery (*exception ATL).
- All domestic orders addressed to residential locations with be applied with ATL(authority to leave)-Shipping. Parcel will be left at the front door if there is no one in attendance.
- All our domestic orders are serviced by StarTrack and all our international orders are shipped via Australian Post Registered Air-Service.
- Our domestic orders are shipped using StarTrack and in most cases within Australian Major Cities, you can expect delivery within 1-5 days from date of order. Regional,remote and outback locations, please allow 2-7 days from date of order.
- All our international orders are shipped using Australian Post Registered Air-Service. Delivery times are usually between 4-12 days depending on your location and local custom processes.
- Please remember that delivery times are estimates and we cannot be held responsible for delays,damages or broken in transit.
- All our consignments are traceable and in the unlikely event that the carrier has lost or misplaced your order, please contact the carrier and quote your tracking number.
- All claims regarding your order must be made within 24 hours of receiving your goods.
- In the event you have changed your mind or simply do not want your items any-more, we will offer you a seven day return policy. The products must be returned unopened/unused/undamaged and no packing material or plastic wrap is to be broken.
- The cost of returning the goods back to us will be at your/customer's expense.
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all return goods.
- Original Shipping and Handling costs are not refundable.
- All claims and warranty returns must be accompanied by original receipt/invoice.
- All our products are covered by the manufacturer warranty (duration of warranty may vary depending on the product and manufacturer conditions/guidelines).
- All warranty claims must first be allocated an RMA. We will issue you the RMA once the claim has been approved.
- If you experience difficulties with your claim and or are unsure how to proceed,please contact us with your enquiry and original invoice number. We will either handle the warranty process ourselves or alternatively contact the manufacturer on your behalf to expedite the process and minimise any inconvenience to you.
- All return shipping costs to us or the manufacturer are to be paid by the customer. The manufacturer may offer a credit and or concession for these costs in which case we will pass these savings on to you and if necessary arrange a refund or credit.
- We recycle/reuse wherever possible.
- All our cartons and satchels are made from recycled paper/pulp and biodegradable materials.
- All the paper used in office is made from post-consumer recycled stock
- Our packing material is made from corn/potato starch and may be reused or placed in your garden as mulch.
Please Reuse-Reduce-Recycle and look after Mother Nature